Thursday, June 25, 2009

So uninspired

I have just nothing in me to write about today, partly because of some devastating work I had done at the dentist, which was only emotionally devastating although it did hurt a lot. For some reason it was just more than I could take today. So I'm trying valiantly to recover during nap time because I have given the MIL the day off and my mom has just announced that she's coming to visit. Not asked, not inquired, announced. I guess she just gets to come whenever she pleases. But I do have some housekeeping to do because I've been a very bad blog friend. I got an award last week that I have not responded to:

[One+Lovely+Blog+Award.jpg]

Well ain't you just the sweetest thing Sandy, for giving me a blog award. I feel mighty blessed. You hardly know me and I've written some pretty whiney stuff but apparently you like me anyways. Well maybe not since it took me a week to respond to this. I guess I get to pass it on but 10 people? I'm just a newbie so I don't know 10 people! But here are a few I will pass the award on to:

1. Ellen at Wear at Work
2. Andrea at Smart and Sassy
3. Dumb mom at Parenting by Dummies
4. hmmmm...

Well that's about it folks. I've only been blogging a few weeks and I do have a lot of blog friends but a lot of them are doing it just for friends, not to make connections or win awards so I feel weird giving them awards. Do what you will with this one. I very much appreciate being appreciated, no matter how undeserved.

I think I'm off to hold my throbbing jaw until the first kid wakes.

1 comment: