1. Not all desserts without chocolate are without merit. While pregnant, chocolate becomes unattractive to me so I try desserts I never would have otherwise. They are good!
2. Large is relative. Thought I was large before? Huh uh girl.
3. Tequila should be drunk whenever possible. You don't know what you've been missing until it's gone.
4. 9 months is really 40 weeks. That's 10 months people. How fair is that?
5. Small portions can satisfy. Although you'll have to eat again in an hour and a half, but you know....
6. I'm not usually that short tempered. Compared to now that is.
7. Fresh fruit is damned good! Why can't I remember this when I'm not trying to eat well? Why can't the pre-cut stuff in the store taste as good as good as the stuff I have to peel and dice?
8. Things that look and smell bad? May actually taste great. Don't trust your nose.
9. Massages are necessary for existence.
10. Anyone can make you cry. Anyone.
11. It's bad to be a needy cat in a house with triplets and a pregnant mom. You're screwed.
12. No mattress solves every problem. Don't spend the money.
13. Men find any distortion of your body attractive. You're a girl. With boobs. Get over it.
14. You think your boobs hurt when you're on your period? Try pregnancy. Exponential growth is not your friend.
15. Big boobs will get you stared at on the street, regardless of the size of your abdomen. I mean really?
16. I apparently get obsessed by boobs myself.
17. Thoughts about what you would do if your husband died 4 days before you gave birth are bad for getting to sleep. Would I get Cobra coverage? Who would I scream at in labor? Why am I even thinking about this?
18. Sleep is the nectar of the gods. Don't take it for granted!