Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day one: a rousing success

Day one has been accomplished, and all went well. Except that I didn't get to sit down but once for 20 min the whole stinking day. But we have established that one kid loves the water, one thinks it's ok but she's going to keep to the shallows and the third is not going to have anything more to do with it after one false landing including water in the face.

I'm exhausted. Nice place if you could find a house without an interstate running past your bedroom window. Definitely worth exploring if there is a better house to rent.









2 comments:

  1. so cute! how fun to see these new experiences through the eyes of your children and to observe their reactions

    I think this is the first picture I've seen of you on your blog; would have loved to see your face more but I love the color of your hair

    I hope the rest of your vacation continues to be a rousing success!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not me. I'm a redhead...

    ReplyDelete